Saturday, February 3, 2024

 Welcome 2024 and the beginning, again, of posting some of the creative things I'm doing. 

On January 6th, we began our Scrap-Along-with-Me series for 2024 on my Facebook page, Five Pines Designs, with a look at Mosaic Moments Dies the Forever Stamp die and the stamp 2x2 die. I added in the LOVE Squares and layers dies. You can find the step-by-step video on the FB page.


I also played around with an idea to do a page-in-review of photos from the year with a seasonal approach. Three for each season. This is still in the works.




Each photo would represent each month and be cropped to fit our Mosaic Moments 2x2 square (measures 2.125" square or 2 1/8" square)












For my final page, I mixed things up a bit for a festive Christmas page. 





This detailed photo of the banner 1" dies shows off the way I layered and added a little bling too! 

So please come and join us each month on the first Saturday at 10am Eastern on the Five Pines Designs Facebook page for some creative ideas for scrapping the Mosaic Moments style. 


Thanks for stopping by


Andrea

No comments:

Post a Comment

Edifying Words...