Thursday, March 22, 2012

Sneak Peek of Mosaic Moments March Challenge #2

I have been so enjoying working on the Mosaic Moments Design Team. Yes, it's been a bit of a break from designing cards, but it's also been a much needed return to getting some scrapbooking completed. Each of the challenges remind me of the type of assignments I had in art school. Many of the challenges have also required specific photo challenges, I just wish my camera wasn't being a bit temperamental!

This month's challenge was a color/pattern challenge using photos of my own choosing. So, I brought out some of my 3000 photos of my trip home to Scotland in 2010, and shifted through them to find a batch to work out on the Cypress Mosaic Moments grid paper. I'm just going to give you a tease...and hope you'll return at the end of the week when it's finished and uploaded to come and see! You'll find it under the title "Over the Sea to Skye"



Some of the materials that I have used.

The scraps I will use for my embellishment.




A few of the featured photos!

remember...stop back on the weekend for a look at the finished layout...or catch everyone's at journella  on the storyboard!

thanks for stopping by,

andrea

P.S. NOW POSTED ON THE SCRAPBOOK GALLERY PAGE! and at journella.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Edifying Words...