Friday, December 7, 2012

Nine Cards for Christmas

Recently, I participated in Bazzil Basics Paper Card Swap with their Believe papers. I recieved nine cards in return. I thought I'd showcase those cards here for some fun, and try to get the holiday card inspiration going.


Karen W. from Arizona feature Nov 6 on Bazzill's FB page

Pamela H. from Minnesota
 

Margarita Y. from Colorado--November 5

Gina Z. From Arizona--Nov 2

Lee Ann V. From Arizona---Nov 5

Betty K.

Sabrina W.

Teri B from California--Nov 5
 

Barbara D. from Texas--October 30
As I searched Bazill's FB page to try to get dates to track back to if you'd like to see more, I realize not all the cards are still up there. So sorry, however, you can see what a nice collection I recevied in return. Below is my card:


 
 
Hope you enjoyed seeing some new designers cards and maybe you too will find inspiration to get those cards going!

We are nearing the end of the first week of Advent...the week of Hope...when the world awaited the coming of the Christ child.

What are your hopes for the new year??

Enjoy this season with your families and the memories you'll make! 

thanks for stopping by...

andrea

No comments:

Post a Comment

Edifying Words...