Tuesday, December 31, 2013

A Look Back...and a Look Forward

Here we are and the year 2013 is coming to a screeching halt in just over 24 hours!
 
I thought I'd highlight a few of the posts I've been making on TamiPotter.com's Blog showcasing Mosaic Moments Grid Scrapbooking System.
 
Let's start with the latest post. This idea came as I considered doing a Capture Your 365 project or something like the Project Life Albums. I'm someone who often has a problem following through with a resolution, or I can lose interest in a project before it is completed (just ask my son about his quilt I started several years ago!) This project just requires I take photos all month and at the end of it upload and chose one for each day and a few to highlight on a second page. Print all the photos at once and in just over an hour you can have a whole month documented.
 
see the details on  the  Blog Here
 
Then there were the two Explosion Boxes.
One was a Tardis and another an Advent Box.
 
 
 
 
A new way to work nature into your layouts with imbedded leaves! This post shows you two ways to display a colorful new technique.
 

 
 
 
 
 
Chevrons are a big trend in scrapbooking, we show you how to do it the Mosaic Moments way!!
 
and finally we began the fall misting our way to a new gift idea
 
 
 
And now into the new year...
I am returning to the Mosaic Moments Design Team, remaining the team captain for another year. Several of last years ladies will also return and we will welcome a new team member, Melissa Fulgham. I hope you will check in from time to time to see what everyone is doing and cheer them along. There will also be new open challenges for you to join in on with Prizes for the layouts and those commenting. So don't miss out!  
 
One hope I have for 2014 is to keep my hand in card making, so I'm hoping to design a new Christmas Card once a month all year long, so I have several designs for next years orders!
 
In closing, I want to wish you a very Happy New Year!
Celebrate taking Photos and Making Memories!
 
Andrea
 


 
 
 
 



 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Edifying Words...