Friday, March 1, 2024

Scrap-Along-with-Me March 2nd

 


It's time for the next Scrap-Along-with-Me, March 2nd, 2024! Join us at 10 am. eastern on my Facebook page Five Pines Designs for a live session (also available on replay).

This month the challenge is to incorporate some of the long-neglected and often-forgotten scrapbooking supplies that we have. When you are working in mosaic style the positive perk is getting many photos one a single layout, the downside is that we forget about adding in all the extra embellishments we may have. 

Here are a few of my storage drawers with the supplies that I'll be picking from to create my page.


and, here are the things I've chosen. Come and see how it all comes together.




see it at Five Pines Designs on Facebook!

Thanks for stopping by,


Andrea


No comments:

Post a Comment

Edifying Words...