Saturday, August 13, 2011

A Little Celebration

We are just hours away from the DeNami Mini-Card Blog Hop  and I'm really looking forward to that event, (stop back Sunday or Monday) but in the meantime I'm going to post a Birthday card that I've come to really like. I tried a few new ideas and a few products I'm not usually known to use and in the end, came up with something I really liked. It even inspired me when I began working on projects for Doodlebug Design's new FB page and Blog...the orange dots are similar to their new Petite Prints dot grid paper.


Stamps: Inkadinkado-Birthday Wishes; Art Gone Wild- cupcake
Glitter: Martha Stewart
papers: Imaginensce
cardstock: orange peel and white-Hollos
3D Crystal Lacquer: Sakura Hoby Craft
inks: Darice, Adirondack


No comments:

Post a Comment

Edifying Words...