Wednesday, November 7, 2012

"The Escape" to Scotland

 

Do you need a day away...far away from all the stress of the past few weeks? Well, I do! So today I'm sharing a layout I put together for an application to Little Yellow Bicycle for one of their Collection Design Teams. Needless to say, I did not get a spot on the Winterings Team, but as I have applied before, I will continue to try out from time to time. This layout features their travel themed Collection "The Escape" I took several of my favorite photos, from  my favorite spots on the trip back home to Scotland in 2010. I'm going to take a "five minute trip" and dream away. Hope you enjoy the views!
 
 
 
 
 
close up on some of the embellishments from The Escape collection.
 
thanks for stopping by...
 
andrea
 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Edifying Words...