Monday, July 8, 2013

Christmas in July

Greetings!
Christmas in July is always a nice way to break with the heat and humidity of summer. This time I decided to play along with SuzyQScraps Challenge for a digital layout using a song.
 
 
 
I've used papers, elements, and alphas from her Memories & Moments Bundle. In addition to the alphas in the set I used a couple of extra fonts, from Creative Keepsakes there was CK Holiday, CK Black Out and also Freebooter Script for the "fa la la la la la la la la."
 
I think it's a good way to beat the heat by thinking of more Christmas projects to get wrapped up in.
 
Before I began this winter journey I began with a real summery digi-layout today that I'll share as a bonus!
 
 
This was made using SuzyQScraps Sunshine.
Have a great day and remember...it's never too late to start planning for Christmas!!
 
thanks for dropping by...
 
andrea
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Edifying Words...