Saturday, February 22, 2014

Fairy Tales Do Come True...


The February Challenge was to be inspired by a Fairy Tale and present your story...I took a little different tack and presented a Fairy Tale Cake and the story that went with it! For all the details follow this link to Journella's Story Board for all the close-ups.

In other news, I'm not keeping up with taking photos for Capture 365. I've been incredibly busy keeping up with family...hospitals...snow...cold...no heat...no money...but on the upside of things, we have added a new baby to our family, a sweet little girl, Amelia Jane. I actually took time away from handmade scrapping, where I did do a page on her already...and did a quick page digitally tonight.

Kimeric Kreations Love is All You Need-Use it All Challenge Kit

Additionally, people are on the mend, the snow is melting, it is still cold, but we've had a warming spell a few days this week, space heaters are keeping us amazingly warm and...still no money, but provided for nevertheless!!

I was out in the snow attempting to catch a few flake details, but it was a hard job to do. Finally I got one in fairly clear, but not perfect, but I cropped down to a segment to show the detailed flake off. One day, with practice, I'll do better...I'm amazed at the details in each flake!

 
Maybe next time I can arrange to have my car windows clean to show them off better!!
 
For now, it's back to the grindstone, I have several new projects coming in March for Design Each Moment column in Tami's Blog and for the Mosaic Moments Design Team. Until then...
 
thanks for stopping in and hope to see you again soon!
 
andrea  
 




No comments:

Post a Comment

Edifying Words...