Friday, February 14, 2014

Quilt Blocks

 
This post can be found HERE
 
 
This month I have several posts featuring ideas that would be perfect for Valentine's Day or any other special day that could use a bit of 'pop' or 'twist' to make it really stand out. 
 
 
You can find the heart frame that pops HERE 
 
 
 

 
And the card with a twist HERE
 
 
It's been a busy month! My newest granddaughter turned one month old this week...here's how I introduced her to the world!
 
Find the details HERE
 

For January's Snow Queen Challenge see details on the title HERE
 
Yes, you see lots of red in these layouts and projects, it seemed the right color for each and it is such a departure from my usual choices, and I really enjoyed it. I'm eager to see what may be coming in the coming months! Be sure to stop back and see!
 
Happy Valentine's Day!
 
andrea
 
 

 
 
 
 
 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Edifying Words...