Saturday, January 19, 2013

Need a little inspiration for Valentines Day card making? I do. I have so much that needs done around here I am backed up on my "free" time to create new stuff. So I thought I'd pull this card out for a re-run for some much needed motivation.
 
This is a 3-D card using Cor'dinations cardstocks. A layer of embossed dot whitewash with a pink under layer. the chocolates in the box were made using the Chocolate Box Collection in several shades of brown then embossed with the D'Vine Swirl embossing folder, and sanded to reveal the color layer.  The lid of the box is stamped with DeNami Design stamp P88 Love Script Heart.
 


 
 
 
Well that's today's valentine moment...more to come in the days ahead!
 
thanks for stopping by,
 
andrea

No comments:

Post a Comment

Edifying Words...