Here's what I've used to make this card...
- A black linen card stock base
- Kraft layer cut with Martha Stewart Modern Garland edge punch and stamped with DeNami Design's N109 Polka Dot Border (this was my first DD stamp purchased years ago!) in Versafine Onyx Black Ink. Then wrapped in triple strands of Darice Hemp Cord with bronze strand. This layer was attached with foam mounting tape for dimension.
- Black cardstock was cut and embossed with Spellbinders Scalloped Circle Die and attached with foam mounting tape
- Black cardstock was cut and embossed with the smallest circle from the Spellbinders Circle Die set
- Topped with a rust red button tied with a bow made of the Darice Hemp Cord with bronze strand
|detail of sentiment embellishment|
So now it's time for incentives before you move along the Hop...prizes!! Yes, DeNami Designs has prizes for those on the hop today...THREE give aways! THREE $20 gift certificates to
- a random participant (DT members not eligible)
- TWO people who comment along the way (there are 26 creative people for you to comment on and have 26 chances to win one of those TWO gift certificates!!!)
You have until Monday night, September 9th at 11:59 PST to leave a comment and get in on the fun!