Monday, September 2, 2013

September's Circle Challenge

Welcome to September and the Mosaic Moments Design Team Challenge!

Here's a peek at the layout I've posted at Journella.
 
This layout was one I found to be so very fun to work on and I have to say it is also responsible for making me aware of how I need to scrap my photos as soon as possible to really capture the excitement of the event!
 

 
Be sure to stop in to see all the details on Journella HERE
 
Here are a few photos to show you what I began with... 
 

 
Two sheets of Black Mosaic Moments Grid Paper and one Ginger, all 12" x 12"and how I built on double color mats to keep the circle a bit more visible. 

Click here to visit Wish in the Wind, LLC  to see the Mosaic Moments products.

Using a slightly darker (spice) tone from the background (ginger)
I wanted to have a clear definition of the shape.

 
I may return to this pattern another time to create a page where the shape 
remains more visible in the end product. I'd like to play around with a few more color options!
 
Come and See the full layout and be sure to leave a comment
and visit the other Designer's papers too!
 
Thanks for stopping by...
 
andrea
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Edifying Words...