Friday, June 13, 2014

Fun in the Sun

Every once in a while I have to shift and reset from my 'normal' routine. I've been kept busy with posts for Mosaic Moments Design Team and blog posts for our new web site (www.MosaicMoments.com), and then there's the house full of people and kids and sometimes it's a bit nuts!

So to regroup and refresh I'm going to dabble with a freebie from Kimeric Kreations. This is offered in The Digichicks forum for their June 2014 Use it All challenge.

The obvious requirement is to use every piece in the kit at least once. You might  like to try your hand a this quick challenge if you need a little refreshing, and of course...I love the soft shabby feel of Kimeric Kreations kits and I highly recommend them...and Kim always has tons of freebie clusters too on her blog site!!


For this layout I used one of my favorite photos I took for a recent project making a mini album using Moasic Moments RTC Grid Papers to see them in our store Click here to visit Wish in the Wind, LLC

Here's a quick peek at the album:

http://www.mosaicmoments.com/sunshine-mini-album-ideas/


So, now it's back to work...see you soon!

andrea

No comments:

Post a Comment

Edifying Words...