Wednesday, July 25, 2012

8x8 is great!

In my post the other day I showed a technique called embedding. I had a 2"x2" section remaining and I thought I would try using it in another photo layout in the 8x8 Mosaic Moments Grid format. I took two other photos that I wanted to isolate an image on, printed them in a contact sheet format printing on  4x6 photo paper. Each photo was aproximately 4"x3", then cropped a 2" section of each. Then printed another photo at a true 4x6 and left a two in square in the center of the photo isolating the cabin, uncut. I then mounted that section on a 2-1/8" green mat. along with the other squares and placed at the bottom of the layout.

All the pictures were taken in Cades Cove of the Great Smoky Mts.National Park in Tennesse. The butterflys were actually right outside my car door when I got out to go to the cabin...the horses and flowers from  nearby. This is one of my favorite vacation spots, so refreshing and peaceful.




thanks for stopping by...
andrea

No comments:

Post a Comment

Edifying Words...