Tuesday, December 13, 2011

A dozen cards and days to go...

...before It's Christmas Day!

Are you finished shopping? Are the presents wrapped? Are the cookies baked and are you ready for the Christmas program and Musicale? Unfortunately I'm still painting my cards and I've lost my mailing list with all the addresses for them when the computer needed to be cleaned in the fall...on the bright side, the photos have arrived and hopefully by weeks end I'll finally be caught up with all that needs to be done.

Today's card continues with the frosty aqua Winter look.




Today's card is made with:
Rubber stamp from Paper Inspirations
ribbon from Darice/Pat Catan's
embossing folder from EK Success
cardstock from Hollos
Ink: Encore Ultimate Metallic-Teal

Well, I've got to get back to painting, I have White Christmas on in the background...seen it so many times I don't need to watch...good thing, as I really have details to attend to...not even my second set of readers I save for detailed stitch work are strong enough to to make this a breeze. Guess that'll teach me not to choose to watercolor 40 cards at once! 



Seeing as it is twelve days before Christmas thought I'd throw this in from Straight No Chaser...enjoy!
Have a blessed CHRISTmas ...it won't be long before all the new scrapbook designs will begin to appear as I begin January as a Design Team Member with Mosaic Moments...please plan a trip back, meanwhile thanks for dropping by for a peek...

andrea

No comments:

Post a Comment

Edifying Words...