Thursday, December 8, 2011

Seventeen Days and Counting...



As I promised...you are seeing a variation on a card from earlier this week...The ink is Encore Ulitmate Metallics-green, I just wish it really popped more on the black cardstock, a gold ribbon and bow pick up colors from The Paper Studio paper: Evergreen Christmas Mix.  

I also mentioned the idea of a Wreath for Advent that includes the Names of Jesus, one on each of the Stars...if you considered it but needed something more concrete I assure you I am still working on it, but it may take time! I was in Pat Catan's yesterday and was looking for inspiration. and picked up some stars, some individual 4" ones and a package of about 24 with a variety of sizes for $1.79, which will really work for what I have in mind...eventually...


So Stay Tuned...have had some interest in working on this as a project...anyone else interested? Meanwhile, I'm still not done with the painting on my own Christmas cards, so, back to work!

thanks for stopping by and taking a look,

andrea

1 comment:

  1. found the home button at the bottom! loving all your cards. think the stars may look really nice made like your cards....layered with paper and a name of jesus printed on top of them. let's talk on the phone about it sometime. too much to type!

    ReplyDelete

Edifying Words...