Saturday, December 3, 2011

A Nordic Theme

22 Days and Counting...


A quick post today, the days are passing quicker than anticipated and I don't want to get lost in the hustle of the lists of things to do.

I was picking up paper for my daughter's Christmas cards the other day and was once again drawn to these two shades of blue, Soft Loyal Blue and Nordic Blue. A few days earlier I had been  rummaging through a storage bin of baby clothes that I hope to pass on for the grandchildren someday and one of the sweater outfits my Aunt Jean made caught my eye. It had the same Nordic feel with stitches that formed a beautiful wintery pattern and I knew I had to take that inspiration and get it into a card.

So taking a break from the traditional Christmas reds and greens, I offer today a Nordic blue and cream snowflake card.





So quick list of what's here:
Cardstock-Soft Cream,  Nordic Blue and Soft Loyal Blue (Hollo's)
Ink: Dew Drop Versa Magic Aegean Blue
Punch: Martha Stewart snowflake punch
Mica D'Lights-Blue Topaz
Swarovski crystals: Sage, Chrysolite,and Chrysolite Moonlight Hot Fix
Stamp: made in Norway by Ladybug and Friends



No comments:

Post a Comment

Edifying Words...